Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day of Rest

Quiet day today--we always need a day of rest after a day of Paris.   I think it is Sunday so a day of rest is a perfect idea.  One of my favorite things about vacation is that I have no idea what day it is.  Bobby ventured out (after his run in Parc De Marly and swim in the local Piscine with his new found French friends in Speedos) to the bakery and local market by himself because the kids were sleeping and the market closes at noon.  He did a great job and came back with 2 bottles of wine, great produce, and some amazing croissants.


We went to a small park for an afternoon picnic.  With kids, a park anywhere is a recipe for fun. 




\


 Back home for another roasted chicken, wine, dessert and bed.  Did I mention that it is raining now----again---and we love it!  What a change from home--thunder, lightening, rain.  Bon Nuit mes Amies!



2 comments:

  1. What amazing memories you guys are making. I am very impressed with the blog too and I am enjoying following your vacation so keep it up. Miss you all so please don't relocate to Europe:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, Thanks for your comment! I am having so much fun doing this as it is forcing me to keep a journal of the events. We figure this is once in a lifetime so we had better enjoy every minute! Not planning to relocate, but it sure is tempting:)

    ReplyDelete